Wednesday 20 March 2019

The Knight Papercraft (Hollow Knight)

The Knight

Difficulty: Easy
Pages: 2 (+1 for base)
Pieces: 44 (+3 for base)
Height: 15cm
Width: 8.1cm
Depth: 5.7cm

Download

Instructions: Follow numbers. Model is composed of four parts (+base): head, cloak, body, nail. Build them separately and then assemble everything together. When building nail, don't cut a hole in a piece 34, use it as an indication where to attach handle (piece 35).

Notes: The Knight, Wanderer, Little Ghost, Little Shadow... So many names, yet no name... Truly, the most intriguing wonder of Hallownest ~

12 comments:

  1. Muchas gracias, I'll post a pic of my work at my tumblr soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I was wondering if I could get in contact with you. I'm a cosplayer and I'd love to use this model as base of my next project. If you could reply that would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. Yes. Sure. Why not? What exactly do you need? Just editable .pdo or original model? If it's model, then is it okay low poly as it is or should I smooth it a bit with more polygons? As long as it's not incredibly time consuming on my part, I'll gladly help ~

      Delete
    2. Editable .pdo is fine, the model seems great already and transfering it from paper to EVA should smooth it out already, i just need the .pdo to scale it to my size

      Delete
    3. Ok. Here it is ~ http://www.mediafire.com/file/up7mzgfn8mi3fqd/HollowKnightfinal.pdo/file
      Have fun!

      Delete
    4. esta hermoso bro muchas gracias por compartir , estaba pensando usar tu archivo para hacer cosplay con mi hija, te agradezco compartir tu trabajo muy bueno por cierto y gracias de nuevo.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is well done, you can make the shadow of the hollow knight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And if it's done, you can send me the link to download it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How to make can you send me tutorial plz?

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this but i dont understand how to make the horns T-T

    ReplyDelete
  8. How make? I never maked other papecraft.

    ReplyDelete