Wednesday 20 March 2019

Hornet Papercraft (Hollow Knight)

Hornet

Difficulty: Medium
Pages: 3
Pieces: 44
Height: 15cm
Width: 12.8cm
Depth: 10.6cm

Download

Instructions: Git Gud. Print page 5 at the back of page 3. Follow numbers. Model is composed of several parts: head, body, arms (x2), legs (x2) and tablet with the words of wisdom written on it. Build them separately and then assemble everything together. While building cloak make sure to prefold creases (marked with red fold lines in the .pdo file). When attaching part 25 to the rest of the body, glue red flaps together with corresponding flaps from parts 23-24 outside of the model, then glue part 26 on top of them. Glue hands to the tablet first, then attach the whole thing to body. Legs can be placed in either crosslegged position (as shown in photo) or closer to her actual sitting sprite (as in .pdo file). Head and limbs can be attached before or after closing main body part.

Notes: My mentor, totem and spirit animal. Probably the only reason why I ever was able to beat Pantheon of Hallownest. Though now she is whispering that I have to finish radiant bosses and all pantheons with all bindings, so be careful with that power ~

6 comments:

  1. This looks awesome! Thank you so much for posting this. It makes me so happy to get to work on this while we wait for Silk Song. Thank you again so much for your contribution to the community. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. .pdo is lined. You should be able to print it from there if you want lined version.

      Delete
  3. still making papermodels?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could make this... I just can't seem to be able to open the file properly... Can someone tell me if I need to do something else other than just open it? (I know this is kinda old but hopefully someone responds)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (Same person) I forgot to ask but is there another type of file I can download? I have looked for other hornet papercraft templates but there aren't many (plus all the ones I find are really horrible and are very blocky...) Sorry for the hassle...

      Delete