Monday 25 January 2021

Wind-up Estinien (Final Fantasy XIV Papercraft)

 

Difficulty: Medium (19cm)/ Hard (11cm)
Pages: 7/3
Pieces: 139
Height: 19cm/11cm
Width: 18.5cm/10.5cm
Depth: 31cm/18.cm

Download 

 Disclaimer: I didn't make this model, it was ripped from the game. I've just posed it and edited it a little bit to make it more papercraft friendly ~

 Instructions: It's pretty standard, really. Start with tips of the horns, close at feet. Make and attach all of the spikes either while building main body or after finishing it. Can stand on its own if spear is positioned properly.

Notes: Estinien is a bro. Even if I've betrayed our broship by trading my spear for a rapier ~

Some things never change, though ~

*backflips into abyss*

1 comment:


  1. Hello, I just saw your page and I thank you for your work, sorry if I can not pay you just thank you very much for all the papercraft especially for those of hollow knight, could you continue with the bosses, really thank you very much from the heart.

    ReplyDelete