Tuesday 12 May 2020

Dazzling Priestess Nine-tailed Fox (Summoners War Papercraft)

Difficulty: Hard
Pages: 7
Pieces: 203
Height: 17cm
Width: 13cm
Depth: 17cm

Download (includes all five elements)

Disclaimer: I didn't make this model, it was ripped from the game. I've just edited it a little bit to make it more papercraft friendly ~

Instructions: Print page 9 at the back of page 8. Body build order is face from top to bottom, back of the head, neck, torso, sleeves, rest of the dress. Make hair starting from front, make ears separately and attach when possible. Slide hair on the head and fix it in place by gluing sidelocks and back to the head, after that make all hair accesories and put them in place. legs are built from toes to waist. Hands are especialy tricky, be carefull with them. Build tails from tips to base one by one and put them together. If you'll position them good enough your foxy will be able to stand without any additional support.

Notes: "Friend" managed to drag me back into this drug addiction falsely advertised as a mobile game. One day I'll give my girl runeset she truly deserves ~

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I very much respect your work especially the Hollow knight collection, I've made everyone of those and I love how they turned out.
    I've been thinking though, how could I support you for this awesome work? Do you have a petreon or something?
    Or do you make these for a hobby?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, it really fills me with joy to hear that someone enjoys making these ~
      I do make these as hobby and will keep doing it as long as I still find enjoyment in it. I wouldn't mind some support, though. I have no idea what should be done for this to work, but I'll look into it ~
      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

      Delete